Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Take Your Doll to Work Day -- Part II

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, I finally got the pictures of Days 27 through 49 up on my Take Your Dolls to Work Day album. Summer is upon us...

    I also added three swimsuit girls to my Summer Album.

    Enjoy!

    Taffy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cheryl reminds me of Snow White. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for sharing!

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    I like Bobbie & Honey's swimsuits. The little skirts are Molly era styling. Very cute summer dresses and swimwear. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute albums. Gemma is my favorite. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your girls look great. Many of their outfits remind me of things I wore and the way I dressed DD when she was little. They look so innocent. Sometimes I wish DD was still at that stage. At least I can dress the dolls how I want. Thanks for the albums.

  6. #6
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Wow, Taffy, so many dolls! Thanks for sharing pics of them in their outfits! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    What kinds of dolls do you have?

    I know I'm seeing some AG's in there, but I'm also guessing that you have Gotz, Springfield Collection, My Twinn, etc.? I'm no doll expert, so please let me know if I'm wrong.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by vew-tori:
    At least I can dress the dolls how I want.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was enjoying one of the albums early, early this morning and kept thinking what cute girls you have. I know you said many of them have been pieced together but those faces are just so darling. What kind of dolls are they? I remember in the past looking through one of your other albums trying to find some info with no luck. Also I was wondering, who was your first doll and what is her story? Just curious. I wasn't on HB when you first joined so I never had the privilage of reading you introduction.
    Thanks for sharing,
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Kristin

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by thepidget:
    What kinds of dolls do you have?

    I know I'm seeing some AG's in there, but I'm also guessing that you have Gotz, Springfield Collection, My Twinn, etc.? I'm no doll expert, so please let me know if I'm wrong.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gotz, Berenguer, Zapf, Gigo, Springfield, Apple Valley and about 10 other brands. No MyTwinn dolls as they are considerably bigger and would not be able to fit into the clothes in the common wardrobe.

    My Doll Mugshots album gives details on each doll.

    Taffy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •